Project Flame [demo2] Project Flame [demo2]

Very good for a demo

I wish I could play the whole thing!

Giving you a 9 because of the abrupt ending of the demo

Crush the Castle: PP Crush the Castle: PP

Perfect

My only complaint is the bit of lag but that's really my fault :)

I love the way you handled the rewards, it felt really good every time I achieved something.

Keep it up

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

very good.

fits right in the shoes of the 3 episodes style.
Good work I'm loving it.

OCD+ OCD+

blah

I think the idea is awesome.
But I just waited 15 hours for a medal, the game said I got it but when I refreshed the page It didn't show up.

AT LEAST MAKE SURE THE MEDALS WORK!

Tower of Greed Tower of Greed

WOW!

Best game so far this year!

I've been waiting for those NG medals for a long time now...
Please add them soon :)

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

Great game

But I'm very dissapointed in the last boss fight, the minions just keep on spawning, the boss had like 10% of his lives left when I could literally count the frames per second... it was 1 frame per seconds. so I closed it because there was no way in hell I could defeat that boss.

so please put the spawn limit back up there :)

Grid81 Grid81

not bad

pretty good game, it's unique and offers a nice challenge for anyone who plays it. I got stuck on level 25 so I had to skip it and found out that there where only 25 levels to play. but I'd really like to know what that last one was. I really have no idea. please tell me :)

Monster Truck Maniac Monster Truck Maniac

Cool!

very addictive and hard!

it's a shame though that the car doesn't flip. instead it wiggles and the wheels appear to come of. I'd like to see a more realistic car though.

good job nonetheless!

WixGames responds:

Making the car flip needs about 1000 more lines of code so no can do :(

batch "swift hop" TUT batch "swift hop" TUT

handy

This can be a really handy thing for people who like playing around with batch files. but this tutorial is just really too short.

My tip is to create multiple tutorials and put them into one big flash so everybody has everything they need in a centralized place. like a tutorial on learning the basics of the batch codes

Square Divide Square Divide

w00t that game kept me busy for 1 hour!!!

i just cant make hard mode, i really wonder what the reward is for that. anyway i think its a great simple but fun game! they should make more of these.